Thursday, February 2, 2012

life

So far this week has been pretty productive. I've almost finished my Student teaching application, minus attaching my autobiographical sketch.  That apparently made my mom cry this morning, so I'm assuming it's pretty good.  The most exciting part of my week was when I signed up for my first 5K!  On March 31st I will be running in the Atlanta Color Run. 
 
I am beyond excited about this and I think anyone who can participate in this event should! Ben and I are really working on our running, hitting the gym during the week and the park on the weekends.  I've done a lot of school work this week too, but that's not very exciting at all.  The sesame chicken that we made is another story though.  After a 3 mile run, we set out to make a new dish... and it was delicious.  I will be posting the recipe a little bit later.  For now I am getting involved in February Photo A Day! I wanted to do it in January, but didn't realize it was going on until about mid January.  I'm already a day late on February but oh well.  Here's the  challenge...
And here's my photo of the day #2
endless checklists

Hope your Thursday is filled with sunshine!


No comments:

Post a Comment