Saturday, April 20, 2013

Life lately...

Has been so busy, I haven't even been able to take any really super artistic shots with my iPhone.  It's sad, because obviously I'm no good at documenting my life, but it's also kind of exciting because I have a life to document!

My weekend thus far has consisted of:
Leaky water heater, which led to brand new water heater and a huge fan in my room all day.  Oh and half of my closet hanging out on my bed. This was basically my whole Friday night.
Shopping trip to Primm, which led to a very happy wallet, because the clothes there were ugly.
Shopping trip to Target, which led to a not so happy wallet, because come on, it's Target.

On the agenda for the rest of the night we have:
Watch a lot of Netflix.
Plan Ben's move to Arizona, since I know that's the only way it will be done.
Laundry.
Finish preparing for the week.
Try not to fall asleep at 9:30 again, because that isn't cool when you're 23 and it's the weekend.

Have you been busy this spring or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment