Friday, April 26, 2013

So here's the deal...

I am incredibly excited about life right now.  Here are my reasons why:

1. Ben will be an Arizona resident in approximately 23 days.
2. It hasn't rained in forever and well in the 'boro it constantly rained.  I love the weather... so far.
3. It's really easy to get tan here.
4. I had roast beef for dinner, and I'm pretty sure it's the meat of the gods.
5. It's almost the weekend. (Is it just me or did this week fly by?)
6. My kids are working on vocabulary books for the novel we are reading, Bunnicula, and one of the words is hideous.  Their drawings are the best.
7. I think I'm going to bake a cake this weekend... or better yet, cup cakes!
8. I haven't killed all of the plants Nina bought me. (Miles murdered the cilantro.)
9. Netflix has been giving me top notch suggestions to fill my nights with.
10. I organized a bit more of my classroom.  I'm so excited to have it completely done for next year. I'm still finding random junk EVERYWHERE!


I think it is safe to say that my furry men always have me excited about life.  The particular one featured may need to go on a diet soon.  I am having a hard time determining if it's belly fluff or belly fat. Either way he's cute!

What's got you happy about life lately?
- Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment