Friday, January 6, 2012

how I sat on the couch...

How cute is my kitten? Let's be honest here, he's probably the cutest kitten you've ever seen. He is teeny tiny and he goes by the name of Miles or Baby Bop, you know whatever you prefer. We've spent our day so far eating chex mix and sitting on the couch...


Obviously I'm getting a lot of things done today...
If I don't accomplish any of my goals this year, I am blaming it on Netflix... How I Met Your Mother should NOT be on instant play if they want anyone to get anything done.

On a more positive note though, I realized I have read 5 1/2 books in the past two weeks... I love being on break and having time to read! Alas, this will on end next Thursday when I head back down south for the Spring semester. It's a bit hard to believe that this time next year I will be a college graduate. I will finally be out in the real world and looking for a teaching job. 2012 has a lot of potential, let's hope I don't waste it by letting Netflix instant play take over my life, no matter how tempting it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment