Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tomorrow, me and the boys make the three hour trip back down to school.  As much as I love being at school and having my own place to live and being on my own,  I am so sad to be leaving home.  I miss living in Atlanta so much.  Just being able to go to a new restaurant or go to the farmer's market is amazing.  Statesboro is so limited as to what there is to do.  There are only so many times that you can go to Chili's, before it gets a bit old. Next December I will finally be done with undergrad and I will be able to move back home! Well, let's hope not really home, home, but somewhere close by.
I should really start packing.  But alas, I am yet again watching "How I Met Your Mother".  It's really becoming an addiction.  Not ashamed to admit it, this show is definitely my favorite show.
I have to pack now...

No comments:

Post a Comment