Friday, July 27, 2012

Quite the interesting day

As you may have noticed earlier, not much was done at work today.  It was our last day before we close for the "summer", which is just one week.  I believe there were a total of 8 of us there, and well nothing was done all day.  We had the rare customers, which of course we served, but primarily our time was spent in the lobby where we watched videos and played games on our phones.  Oh and for a time we had a bit of fun all around the store...
Yes, for a time, we planked around the store.  It was quite enjoyable.  However, being as small as I am, it was most often my job to get into the most difficult plank situations. Honestly I can't say I had planked prior to day, but I guess there's a first for everything.

Something else that was introduced to me was the Chicken Chow Down video.  I highly suggest you all go and watch this video as it will be very enlightening, especially while the debate with Chick Fil-A is happening.

 It was definitely an enjoyable last day of work, even if it was a nine hour shift.

So that was pretty much my morning/mid afternoon.  From there I took a little cat nap, went to Goodwill (my favorite place in Statesboro, and went to the grocery store.  The gentleman cooked up a delicious dinner and now we're watching the opening ceremony for the Olympics and wondering what the hell is going on.  Don't get me wrong but this is just a bit strange of ceremony.  A friend of mine said "It's like a flash mob gone terribly wrong."  I can't say I disagree at all.  We're going to continue watching, but definitely hoping that it will get a tab bit more normal.

Other than all of that, I am very happy it is the weekend and I have some time to sleep in, relax, and see the new Batman!!! I've heard great things and cannot wait for date night on Sunday.

Hope you all also had an interesting day!

- Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment