Friday, August 10, 2012

Busy busy

Haven't posted too much lately. It's all due to my lovely schedule. This week was originally going to be a week of laziness, sleeping in and lounging all day... That was the plan at least until Einsteins needed workers and the Phonathon (second job) needed help with interviews.

So pretty much everyday this week I've been working at Einsteins and then going to the Phonathon... Ok not everyday just two, but either way it hasn't been fun. I know it's good though, considering I'm getting paid for all of it and it's getting me used to a hectic schedule which will no doubt start up on the 20th.

In my bits of free time, when I'm not taking cat naps I've been working on a few projects. Obviously the entertainment center, but I'm also entering Forever21's flashpack contest where you DIY a backpack. I'm really enjoying working on it and in my opinion it looks really good :)

Here are some pictures of both the entertainment center, with paint, and the backpack, which I'm not sure if it's done or not yet.

Next week is another hectic one, I'm just hoping I'll be able to keep this all up when student teaching starts!

Coming to you from the wonderful world of Einsteins
- Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment