Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Quilting away my vacation...

So Ben and I decided to make his mom a quilt for Christmas.  Sweet right? Well it was until Ben went to St. Louis until the day before Christmas Eve (Christmas Eve Eve?) and left me with just a pile of fabric.
I can't be mad at him though, because he keeps asking me to save some for him to work on, and believe me I will.  I just wish we had thought this through a little bit.  But the sewing machine and I have had some quality time today along with Dr. Who!  I've just about finished what up on Netflix, Ben will have to do some serious catching up. Haven't decided if I like Matt Smith yet or not.   I also can't decide if I'll move on to Torchwood next or try out Sherlock.  I'll have to make that decision pretty soon though.  Please think of me as you go out and do fun Christmasy things and I sit at home quilting away, wishing a certain boy would hurry home!

No comments:

Post a Comment