Tuesday, January 29, 2013

So subscription boxes...

I have recently discovered the world of subscription boxes.  I have fallen in love.  I really just love receiving things in the mail... even Netflix is exciting for me!  While I wait to find out about a big girl job, I've been spending a lot of time on the internet deciding things I will buy when I get that big girl salary.  Some things I've already caved on :)

Now that I've started this whole box thing, I don't want to stop.  I was browsing around Jennifer's blog and was shocked to find all of the subscription boxes.



1. My Birchbox shipped recently, and I am super excited about it arriving.   I am far from the girly girl type and make up is not my forte so this will be interesting.

2. There are some for cats!  If you know me, you know I love my cats, and know that in the near future they will be receiving their first box.

3. Ben is super interested in the Loot Crate, as it is right up his dorky and geeky style :)

4. Although the idea sounds really great, I'm a little cautious when it comes to all of the snack and food boxes.  I really love the idea of snacks being sent right to my door, but do I really trust the postal service that much? Probably now, so we will most likely be staying away from food oriented boxes.

5. I am leaning towards getting a Whimsey Box. The whole idea of being sent a DIY project sounds fabulous as I do have a bit of free time on my hands lately.

6. I am also interested in testing out Quarterly Co. (Ben is very unsure about this one, he wants a better idea of what he would be getting, I'm just intrigued!)



No comments:

Post a Comment