Friday, March 15, 2013

Currently






THANKFUL FOR //  Spring Break.  It has given me plenty of time to really settle into Arizona life and get things taken care of - new license, registering my car, and new cell service!

WORKING ON //  School plans.  I am trying to be more than prepared for the upcoming week so I can spend all free time with Ben. 

THINKING ABOUT //  My home.  I have been thinking a lot about what else to add to make it feel more like home, plus what I need to get rid of so people don't think I'm a pack rat when they come over.

ANTICIPATING //  My drive to L.A. on Sunday! I'm picking Ben up at his connecting flight there, so I can see him four hours earlier and have a tiny adventure in California!

READING //  Tuck Everlasting. It's for school.  When we get back we are going to be reading it in class and although I have read it before, I figured it would be a good idea to re-read it and figure out our pacing of the novel, plus I've been scouring the interwebz for fun projects and activities for the kids to do with the novel.  Aside from school I've been reading The Two Towers. 

LISTENING TO //  Jason Aldean Pandora station.  I've had a hard time finding a good country station out here so whenever I can I listen to this.  

WATCHING //  I just finished the four seasons of Parks and Recreation, and I am heartbroken that that's all Netflix has to offer me.  I tried getting into 30 Rock, but just haven't been able to yet.  So after suggestions from friends I'm watching White Collar, which I can see myself being addicted to.

EATING //  Fruit! I'm trying to be better about my eating habits.  My biggest problem is knowing portion control.  I figure if I stock my fridge with fruits, then I won't feel as bad if I eat the whole container of strawberries, whereas Girl Scout cookies are not so good for you if you eat a whole box. 

DRINKING // Water. Water. Water. I gave up sodas a while back, but still drank sweet tea and some fruit juices every now and then.  Now I am in full get ready for summer mode and have been drinking my suggested 8 cups of water a day.  Plus a little bit of orange juice, because I am a sucker for oranges and especially orange juice!

What are you up to on this fine Friday?




- Liz




No comments:

Post a Comment