Thursday, March 7, 2013

Seriously Frontier?

So I've said it a few times and I'm going to say it again... I am still internetless :( how do people survive for long periods of time without the interwebz? I have now been a resident of Arizona for three weeks (wow!). I feel at this point I should be able to check my email from the comfort of my own home and not from my phone!

I had Frontier Internet back in the 'Boro, and they're service was never superb, but I got by. Here it's the customer service that I cannot get over. I'm sorry but why do I have to fax you something three times before you know what to do with it???

I'm sorry, I'm a bit frustrated. Luckily that's about the only thing that's frustrating in my new life! School is going great and I think the kids might like me and be terrified of me at the same time... So that's awesome! :) Next week is my spring break (woo hoo)! However what's more exciting than a week of laziness is a week of Ben! He  will be here in 10 days! I could not be more excited.
It's tough being so far away from him, especially trying to Skype using my phone... Not the best!

Well there's a pretty boring and terribly random post for you.  Maybe I'll plan things out one day!
Please keep me in your prayers to the interwebz gods... This is serious business folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment