Monday, March 11, 2013

Obsession:Netflix:Parks and Recreation

Finally! I am writing this not from my phone, but from my computer!

So, since I was basically not connected for a really long time, I was a bit bored at home.  What did you do, you ask, wellllll I watched Netflix... on my iPhone. Not the biggest screen in the world, but it was something!

In the past I have a pretty bad history of finding a TV show I love and then watching the entirety in a matter of a few days or weeks - Battlestar, How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries, Dr. Who, Torchwood, etc..



I have been trying to get into Parks and Recreation and 30 Rock for a while now, but I've nver been one to jump into a series mid way.  So I was pretty excited to see that Parks and Rec. was one of my recommended shows to watch.

I am currently on Season 4 and I basically want to be Leslie Knope, because she's so great.  I wouldn't even mind living in Pawnee with the obese people if it meant I could hang out with Ron Swanson! I'm not sure how many seasons are on Netflix, and I am a bit afraid to look, because I will for sure be disappointed.  All I know is that this is making me reconsider getting cable.

 

What's a girl to do when she finishes a series on Netflix???

Here's to hoping 30 Rock is also on Netflix!

- Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment