Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Plant envy

Back in the 'boro, Ben and I were aspiring gardeners.  As in we had a few plants and basically killed them every time.  We had a few successes, I got to eat some strawberries from our tiny garden and I really thought the Brussels sprouts were going to make it.  Now that I live in a place where it basically doesn't rain, I am feeling incredibly envious of those of you in the world that can make things grow.

Here's all of the green that I am so jealous of.
Oh hello beautiful.
Source

One thing I will be investing in is a small herb garden.  This one is pretty but way too pricey.
Source

Everything about this is perfect.
Source
We had three air plants! We managed to kill them all :/
Source

Elsie over at A Beautiful Mess has some serious greenery.  I love all of the different plants.  I know I could never have these though, Miles and Blu would destroy anything within their reach.

I get paid on Friday and I do believe that, other than some groceries, I will be investing in some greenery.  I just have to figure out how to make sure the cats don't eat it, or kick all of the dirt out.

- Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment