Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The eagle has landed.

As it is apparently National Sibling Day, this is the only appropriate post possible.
 
Nina arrived to Bullhead City on Saturday and has been adventuring everyday since then. 

Sunday we went to explore the Hoover Dam
On Monday we made donuts


Yesterday we went hiking in Kingman


Today she went all the way to the Grand Canyon!!! Tomorrow she's headed to Joshua Tree. She is a busy busy lady packing in all of the Arizona fun possible.  I will have to most more pictures once I hook up the real camera, rather than my iPhone pictures. 

I'm loving having her here and wish she could stay for longer! I guess that means I will just have to make a trek back home this summer at some point. 

Did you celebrate your sibling today?

- Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment