Tuesday, May 1, 2012




There's a new kid in town.  He goes by the name of Blu, and he's as cute as can be.  Monster Mash Miles and Little Boy Blu have been wrestling all day and cuddling all night since Blu's arrival.  They're happy to be brothers. It makes me feel tons better about leaving during the day, because I know they are able to play and hangout with each other. I won't have to leave them for too long though in the next couple of weeks as it is now summer! 

The semester is finally over and I am finally able to do a bit more on the computer other than type of lesson plans.  We'll see if I can actually keep up with the blog, but I'm hoping I can.  I know I have a lot of preparing to do before fall semester and student teaching begin, but I'm excited about it, and ready to get started.  

I'm not going to bore you on any other updates, considering they would be centered around school stuff.  So until later...


No comments:

Post a Comment