Tuesday, July 24, 2012

and so it goes...

I'm down to my last week of summer! A week from today I will be preparing for the first day of school. (eeeek!)  In my last few days of freedom I'm trying to pack in as much fun as possible.  Today's fun started with a 6 hour work day :( but since I am now free of work I have planted some catnip for the babies! It doesn't sound like much fun, but it's something I've been meaning to do for weeks.

Isn't my little pot precious?? 

Another bit of fun has been completely reorganizing my photos on the computer.  Ok, so it's not really that fun, but it makes me feel accomplished!  Speaking of accomplished, I really need to work on my resume for student teaching!  I need to finish it so it can be critiqued prior to orientation.  Which will then lead to me applying for jobs! (again eek!!)   For actual fun, the gentleman and I are planning a beach trip for this weekend and planning an elaborate fort/movie night.  And, as always, my two main furry men, are still as lazy as ever, spending their summer days lounging around. 

Aren't they just so handsome!?


Hoping everyone is filling their last days of summer with some sunshine!



No comments:

Post a Comment