Sunday, July 22, 2012

project organization

So since we've made a big move to the new place, I have been trying desperately to clean out all of the junk we've acquired in the past few years.  I can't say it's totally gone but, we've made a little dent.  Also with Student teaching just a week and a half a way I had to get my act together and start organizing my school stuff as well.  I'm not sure the specifics of other student teaching programs but mine requires me to have three specific binders, 31 dividers, and 24 sub dividers.  I ended up spending $30 just on school supplies.


After making my purchases, I headed home to begin organizing and labeling all of my new binders.  I have to say I felt very accomplished after labeling each divider... and my binders are kind of pretty.  


Other than organizing we've had a pretty relaxing week filled with friends, drinks, and delicious food.  I'm incredibly sad to see the summer come to an end.  Looking back, this has been such a fun filled summer.  Even though I worked probably 95% of the summer I really wouldn't change it for anything.  I can only hope that my school year will go just as well.  



 Had to end the post with some precious pictures of my boys who are definitely enjoying their summer!





No comments:

Post a Comment