Sunday, August 26, 2012

I am a slacker

So school started, and so did my new 65 hour work week schedule.  Whew, I have been worn out this entire week.  It's been hard to stay awake to finish my work, but it has to be done.  So far this week, I have written 3 1/2 lesson plans.  I'm pretty proud of myself.  I'm definitely not really used to this amount of work, but like I said, it has to be done.  I actually start teaching tomorrow.  I'm pretty excited about it, I will be teaching my homeroom about the properties of multiplication, which shouldn't be too tough since they literally just learned about the properties of addition.

Other than school, I've been working... way too much, but that's ok because my check in a couple of weeks is going to be amazing.  I've had little time for new recipes which is no bueno, but the gentleman and I plan to fix that problem this upcoming week.  I'm doing my best to keep up with all of my work and even get a little bit ahead so hopefully that will allow a bit more free time in the near future.

other tan all these bits and pieces here is what my week has looked like according to my iPhone, unfortunately I'm slacking on picture taking as well, so please don't be too upset at me!



How was your week?

-- Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment