Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I'm that cat lady...

that thinks her kitties are just too cute!

I am linking up with Kenzie and Megan today to share what I think is just too cute.


As you all know, I moved across the country almost a month ago. It's been tough getting used to not seeing Ben everyday and basically leaving my whole life behind.  What has made it ten million, trillion times better has been having these two love bugs with me the whole time.



Even though I have my own furniture and all of my things, my new apartment would not have felt like home without these guys.  It's also been a big help to see that our three day car ride did not traumatize them forever.  I think they like Arizona better than Georgia! There's a lot more sunshine and even though there aren't any squirrels there are a ton of birds, which are much easier to spot from all of the new windows.



You really can't help but say "awww" when you see these brothers!

- Liz

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! You're cats are so cute!! My hubby hates cats, so we'll probably never own one. But I think they are adorable :)

    Thanks for linking up with us this week for {too cute!} Tuesday! We're so glad you joined us.

    megancard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the link-up and will be looking for something next week to say "aww" to as well!

      Delete